Discussions is a Joomla 1.5 (native) forum extension. It's a forum that offers a basic feature set + some cool stuff that you might have looked for.
- User profile with avatar, signature, city, country, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Moderators, Moderator functions (delete, lock, move, sticky posts)
- SEO settings. Overwrite standard settings for title, description and keywords
- Image upload (show as browser popup, Slimbox, RokBox or YOOeffects)
- AEC support. Configure which AEC plans are allowed to upload images
- Flickr images embedded in posts(jump to flickr or view in Slimbox)
- YouTube videos embedded in posts
- Language files for frontend and backend. English and German included.
- Configurable date and time format (new in 1.1)
- Rookie mode. Configure how many posts of a new registered user will be moderated
- Send email to Moderators if a moderated user or rookie writes a post
- Boxes for social media code (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Flattr, ...) below thread title
- HTML boxes at the top and bottom of the pages e.g. for banner code
- Places for forum specific banners (top and bottom)
- Private forums. Only visible for moderators
- Support for Primezilla Private Messaging.
zip (Mime Type: application/zip)
Last updated on: